August 24, 2022 — Uleen
28.9g protein | 369 calories
ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH PROTEIN IN AT BREAKFAST?
Convenient breakfast foods like toast, croissants, muffins and cereal mean that many people don't get enough protein in early on in the day.
This can cause blood sugar levels to spike and crash very soon after your meal - leaving you feeling exhausted, moody, hungry and vulnerable to intense sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
Adding a scoop of protein powder to your breakfast is a quick, easy and delicious way to up your protein.
This will set up and stabilise your blood sugar levels for the day - which will help:
- Curb your appetite and keep you from snacking mindlessly
- Sustain energy levels, mood and concentration
- 3 Weet-Bix biscuits, crushed
- 3/4 scoop METALAB Chocolate Protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5g desiccated coconut
- 5g cocoa powder
- Spray an ovenproof dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crumble the Weet-Bix into the dish.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together well!
- Pop into the air fryer for 15mins at 125 degrees OR pop into the oven for 20mins at 200 degrees - and enjoy!
STAY IN THE LOOP
Get the latest stock drops and tips delivered straight to your inbox!